From the small to the large order, everything is planned by the management system: to follow all processes dynamically, both to keep on schedule and to limit the inconvenience potentially caused by procurement and transport.
CONTROLMEC operates in the most varied sectors of mechanics:
- architectural engineering
- food sector
- automotive sector
- mold industry
the main machines
CNC BIGLIA B1200M
- Workable size: ø490×1315
- Swing ø700 beneath spindle
- Spindle 3 o 4 jaws ø315 bar passage ø100
- RPM 2800
- Power 22 KW
- Turret 12 positions (12 motorized)
- Fanuc control 18i- TB
CNC DAHLIH MCV510 3 axes
- Axis strokes: X510 Y360 Z410 (100/510)
- Tool change: 16 positions ISO40
- RPM: 6000
- Power: 5.5 KW
- Fanuc control: 0m
CNC DOOSAN DN6700 3 axes
- Axis strokes: X1300 Y670 Z625 (150/775)
- Tool change: 40 positions bt40
- RPM: 12000
- Power: 11/15/18.5 KW
- Fanuc control 1/Serries
- Water through spindle at 13 bar
Small and practical machine for milling of small and fast mechanical machining operations with minimum tolerances, such as tab and keys seats, drillings, threadings, roundings and grooves.
CNC MATSUURA VX-1100 3 axes
- Axis strokes: X1100 Y370 Z400
- Tool change: 24 positions IS050
- RPM: 12000
- Power: 7.5 KW
- Yasnac control
Suitable for small-medium quantities of parts for mechanical engineering. Implemented with special Controlmec equipment, it performs turning of small parts and workpieces with complex profiles.
CNC OMG Zanoletti 300CNC
- Workable size ø400×1200 - ø800×150
- Swing ø600 sotto mandrino
- Spindle 3 jaws ø500 bar passage ø152
- RPM 2500
- Power 20 KW
- Turret 12 positions
- Osai control
CNC LEADWEALL T-8
- Workable size: ø400 x 600
- Swing: ø400 beneath spindle
- Spindle: 3 jaws ø250 bar passage ø78
- RPM: 4500
- Power: 18kw
- Turret: 12 positions
- Fanuc control: 0-T
CNC MAZAK QUICK TURN 2000MY- Smoth
- Workable sizes: ø275x625
- Swing: ø695 ø380 beneath spindle
- Spindle: 3 jaws ø210 bar passage ø62
- RPM: 5000
- Power: 26 KW
- Turret: 12 positions + 12 motorized
- Y-axis stroke: +-50mm
- Control: SmothG
This lathe, thanks to special Y-axis equipment, performs turning/milling of parts with complex profiles. Furthermore, thanks to the bar feeder, it allow us to perform large series of complex and precise workmanship.
CNC DAHLIH MCV1020 3 axes
- Axis strokes: X1020 Y500 Z550 (150/700)
- Tool change: 25 positions IS040
- RPM: 4000
- Power: 7.5 KW
- Fanuc control: 10m
CNC DOOSAN VM960L 3 assi +1
+ 4th nikken axis with plate or spindle ø400
- + 4th nikken axis with plate or spindle ø400
- Tool change: 40 positions ISO40
- RPM: 6000
- Power: 18.5/22 kw
- Fanuc control: 31i-B
- Water through spindle at 12 bar
A STORY THAT CONTINUES...
who we are
CONTROLMEC of Tessaro brothers was established in 1994 but starts out from the consolidated 40-year experience of Tessaro Luciano & C. Snc in construction and mechanical machining on their own account and for third parties.
Before technical and bureaucratic aspects, Tessaro and Controlmec is a story of craftsmanship passion that binds the entire family.
Barbara, Daniele and Tiziano: three siblings who now lead the company between innovation and customised services, between established and new know-how, always with a focus on precision and quality in a market that is not always easy and full of challenges.
How? We can't tell you everything, but on the website you will find examples and insights, including technical ones, to see if Controlmec is right for you.
24hrs a day... NO COME ON, WE ALSO HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE THE COMPANY
but contact us, we'll answer soon
for social work and sport
From supporting sportsmen to local voluntary work, CONTROLMEC has been present in Alano di Piave for decades, not only as a company but also as part of the social fabric.
Two world rally sportsmen, Mantonet and Simioni, in the Suzuki Swift 1000 turbo.
In addition to the festival, these volunteers take care of the cleaning of the entire Piave Park, trying to keep the village alive by collaborating with all the local associations and businesses, involving many young people and families.